Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Changes.

Hi fellow crafters,

Caroline here and I'm just posting to let you know that I'm taking over Life in Details challenge blog from Darcy.
I've been here since the blog started and love that the team gets to share and hopefully inspire you all each month.

So what will the change mean? At this stage we'll be taking the month of August off, namely cause I'm due to have baby #2 any day now and I'm working on a few things behind the scenes.
Apart from that, I don't want to give away too much ;)

A HUGE thank you to Darcy for all her work and to the amazing team who have worked on the challenges. Some of them are staying on and others, sadly, are leaving us. We will most likely have a team call again but more details at the end of August.

So thank you all for playing along. I hope we'll see you again and maybe some new faces too, in September.

3 comments: